FACT: 7 out of 10 customers who stop doing business with a company do so because of the way they were treated on the first contact.
FACT: 96% of unhappy customers never complain about discourtesy, but 91% of them will not buy again from a business that offended them.
FACT: According to the National Retail Association, a 5% increase in customer retention can increase long term profitability by as much as 85%.
FACT: Courting new business can cost up to five times more than strengthening relationships with current clients.
In this workshop, youll discover secrets and acquire skills to improve your level of service. Remember, paychecks come from your customers, not accounting, payroll, or the boss. Learn how to keep the satisfied customer back for more. And how to turn tough situations into future sales opportunities.
Subject Matter Covered
- Get ready for turbulent change
- Stay motivated
- Understand the Vitamin E's of life: Effort, Enthusiasm and Excellence
- Know who really signs your paycheck
- Make a great first impression
- Build and maintain a positive attitude
- Communicate respect to every customer
- Remember and use customer names
- Personalize your service
- Listen effectively
- Turn irate customers into the best customers
- Overcome stress and burnout
- Eliminate the word "just" take pride in your job!
Special Bonus Section
Know how to handle the ten most difficult customers:
- The Irate Customer - Attacks you.
- The Long Winded Customer - Gives you their life story.
- The Demanding Customer - "I want it right now!"
- The Abusive Customer - "You @#$%!&!!!"
- The Whiner - Complains about everything.
- The Accuser - "You're not giving her the message."
- The Discriminatory Customer - "I want to talk to a man."
- The Harassing Customer - "Won't take no for an answer."
- The Customer Who Doesn't Listen.
- The Customer Who Will NOT hold.
If you want to create lifetime loyal customers,
THIS IS THE SEMINAR!
copyright 2010. Drury Research Group. All rights reserved